Media Blame Trump For Man’s Death After Ingesting Fish Tank Cleaner

The media rushed to blame President Donald Trump on Monday for the death of an Arizona man who ingested a form of chloroquine — before it turned out that the man had ingested a fish tank cleaner with a similar chemical.

Reuters reported:

An Arizona man has died and his wife is in critical condition after they ingested chloroquine phosphate – an aquarium cleaning product similar to drugs that have been named by President Trump as potential treatments for coronavirus infection.

The couple, in their 60s, experienced immediate distress after swallowing the drug, an additive used at aquariums to clean fish tanks, according to Banner Health Hospital in Phoenix.

Chloroquine phosphate shares the same active ingredient as malaria drugs that President Trump has touted as possibly effective against COVID-19, the potentially life-threatening disease caused by the coronavirus.

Many media outlets, however, reported that the man died after taking “chloroquine.”

Read More.

About admin 3021 Articles
America Talks With David Zublick is temporarily on hiatus. We will return with an all new show in 2018 which will be a video podcast available for download as an audio show as well. Stay tuned to this website for further details.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*